"Lapses In Memory" by Avani Rai
Rai's void-like depiction of a faded memory sits as an overlay on a photograph.
- Size : 17.5"x 12.5"
- Medium : Mixed Media.
- Overlay : Ink on Rice Paper
- Underlay : Digital Print on Archival Paper
- Price is inclusive of taxes.
- Shipping charges will not be charged during checkout. They will be communicated to you once the order is placed and would need to be paid based on actuals. Mumbai shipping is free.
- Artwork ships framed in Mumbai and unframed in a roll outside Mumbai.
- We ship internationally at applicable rates. Customs and duties as per country norms and to be borne by the buyer.
- No returns on art sales.
- The art will ship once the show ends on 17th October 2021.
For international orders, please email us at email@example.com
Avani Rai is a photographer/ and filmmaker based out of Mumbai, India. She has been documenting the daily life of common people using portraiture as her main form of storytelling. Over time, Rai has also covered multiple contemporary issues. Her first film, ‘Raghu Rai-An Unframed Portrait’, was co-produced by ARTE FRANCE, IDFA BERTHA FUND and was screened at prestigious film festivals across the world.