Roshni is an artist and art-therapist based in Bengaluru, India. Her artistic practice explores intuition as a tool of enquiry in understanding the many facets of the self. It spans a variety of media and allows for the articulation of notions that are not limited by language. She highlights the process of making in her work by reassessing what is often seen as ‘errors’. Roshni received her bachelors in Contemporary Art Practices from Srishti Institute of Art, Design and Technology, Bengaluru, and masters in Art Therapy from Lasalle College of the Arts, Singapore. As a trauma informed art-therapist, she has worked with children, youth, and communities from India and Singapore.
- Systems Of Transition by Roshni BhatiaRs. 70,500.00
- Aftertaste; Citrus & Lavender by Roshni BhatiaRs. 82,000.00
- Untitled by Roshni BhatiaRs. 99,960.00
- Afterwards by Roshni BhatiaRs. 82,000.00
- Things Happening On Land by Roshni BhatiaRs. 70,500.00
- seconds/borders by Roshni BhatiaRs. 82,000.00