The seismic shift taking place in society as we know it, we are faced with a question: Through constant change, is there strength in what remains?
In regard to the personal or the intimate, life may be nothing more than a stripping away. But when something fades away, does newness ever bloom?
Without any elaboration or discussion, we asked four artists to give their own interpretation for a simple yet complex phrase: What Remains?
- Formation of Root Memory Under Two Suns by Arshi SayedRs. 72,000.00
- The Doorway Effect by Arshi SayedRs. 72,000.00
- Organ Memory by Arshi SayedRs. 45,000.00
- Ascension in 3D by Arshi SayedRs. 35,000.00
- Body Memory by Arshi SayedRs. 60,000.00