Marriage by Ashwin Chacko
A life long balancing act that is marriage, give, take, push, pull. It all comes down to good communication and working together as a team.
*20% of all profits will be contributed to the Biblical Counselling Trust of India*
Medium : Screen Print
- 30 cm x 30 cm (Rs.15,000)
- 50 cm x 50 cm (Rs. 24,000)
Framing : Prints are sold unframed.
Edition Details :
- Limited Edition of 10 Prints in each size.
- Each print comes with a certificate of authenticity signed by the artist and the gallery
- Price is inclusive of local taxes.
- Shipping rates as applicable.
- Framing can be done on request. Additional framing, shipping and packaging charges will be confirmed over email once we receive your order.
- For international orders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
About The Artist
Ashwin Chacko is an Indian storyteller, illustrator & designer living and working in Dublin. He is interested in uncovering the social interactions that drive culture. He seeks to capture these moments in bold lines & shapes, his compositions focus on a strong use of characters intermingled with typography and patterns. He has worked with clients such as Facebook, Nike, Puma, Dublin Inquirer, and the United Nations.