Untitled 3 by Yashwant Singh
A unique body print by Yashwant Singh exhibited as part of the show 'What Remains' at Method Kala Ghoda.
- Medium : Charcoal on Paper
- Size : 75" x 108" (The complete artwork is a combination of 9 combined panels)
- Hand-signed by the artist
- Accompanied by a certificate of authenticity signed by the artist and gallerist
Born in Bharatpur (Rajasthan) in 1994, Yashwant Singh received both BFA (2017) and MFA (2019) degrees from College of Art, New Delhi, where he is now based. His continuous engagement in Art Practice has developed a distinctive approach to painting, primarily figurative. Yashwant’s work locates its foundation in his strong perseverance of the idea of landscape and its presence in current times. He engages himself in painting, performance and sculpture. He often uses his own body to take body prints.
Yashwant’s work has been included in numerous group exhibitions such as Kochi Student Biennale, AIFACS, National Exhibition, Bombay Art Society and Gallery ONKAF. He is an active member of “in_process” open source performance group from 2018.
- Price is inclusive of taxes.
- Shipping charges will not be charged during checkout. They will be communicated to you once the order is placed and would need to be paid based on actuals. Mumbai shipping is free.
- Artwork ships framed in Mumbai and unframed in a roll outside Mumbai.
- We ship internationally at applicable rates. Customs and duties as per country norms and to be borne by the buyer.
- No returns on art sales.
- The art will ship once the show ends on 28th November 2021.
For international orders, please email us at email@example.com
We accept cryptocurrency payments in BTC and ETH. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.