- Orders within India
- You will be shown a shipping amount at the time of checkout.
- This is an estimated amount which could change based on the size, medium and quantity of art that you have purchased.
- If the final shipping amount is lower than what you have charged, you will be refunded the difference.
- If the final shipping amount is higher than what you have charged, you will be raised an amount for the difference.
- To get a clear estimate on your total shipping amount, feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org before you place an order.
- All orders are packaged securely. If the artworks are framed with glass, they are packaged in wooden crates and a generous amount of foam and bubble wrap.
- Method is not responsible for items damaged in case of transit. While we take the utmost precaution in packaging the works for you, it is at times outside our control.
- We do not accept international orders for Indian art online. Please contact us on email@example.com if you are interested in some of the works listed on our website.