Aftertaste; Citrus & Lavender by Roshni Bhatia
A unique painting by Roshni Bhatia exhibited as part of the show 'What Remains' at Method Kala Ghoda.
- Medium : Ink & Pen on Paper
- Size : 11.7" x 8.3"
- Hand-signed by the artist
- Accompanied by a certificate of authenticity signed by the artist and gallerist
Roshni is an artist and art-therapist based in Bengaluru, India. Her artistic practice explores intuition as a tool of enquiry in understanding the many facets of the self. It spans a variety of media and allows for the articulation of notions that are not limited by language. She highlights the process of making in her work by reassessing what is often seen as ‘errors’. Roshni received her bachelors in Contemporary Art Practices from Srishti Institute of Art, Design and Technology, Bengaluru, and masters in Art Therapy from Lasalle College of the Arts, Singapore. As a trauma informed art-therapist, she has worked with children, youth, and communities from India and Singapore.
- Price is inclusive of taxes.
- Shipping charges will not be charged during checkout. They will be communicated to you once the order is placed and would need to be paid based on actuals. Mumbai shipping is free.
- Artwork ships framed in Mumbai and unframed in a roll outside Mumbai.
- We ship internationally at applicable rates. Customs and duties as per country norms and to be borne by the buyer.
- No returns on art sales.
- The art will ship once the show ends on 28th November 2021.
For international orders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept cryptocurrency payments in BTC and ETH. Please email us at email@example.com for more information.