'Limb'ic Resonance by Akkudev | Friday, 22nd September | Method Kala Ghoda | Performance Art
'Limb'ic Resonance is an immersive performance by Akku Dev that is a testament to the interconnectedness of emotion, breath, color, and movement that explores the workings of the human body through the language of movement, light and sound. The performance is in collaboration with Hansika, Aman & Myles.
By transforming abstract feelings into tangible visual landscapes, Akku brings to light (literally) the dialogue between our internal environment and our external reality - each movement serving as an exploration, each breath standing/flowing as a revelation.
Join us in exploring the human body as more than mere mechanics - but as a symbiosis of the marvel that resides within.
When: Friday 22nd September, 7pm
Where: Method Kala Ghoda
Akkudev (Akanksha) is primarily a movement artist, exploring the intersection of sound and motion in the realm of performance art and theater.
Presently, her artistic approach revolves around utilizing modular and generative soundscapes alongside media technology to amplify movement, thereby enabling the organic formation of immersive landscapes within the realm of live art and performance, and body being medium.
- Seating is a combination of floor seating, chairs, stools and benches and on a first come first served basis.
- No valet parking but there is street parking available. We advise you to plan keeping in mind usual city traffic and parking issues
- The venue is unfortunately not wheelchair accessible
- No flash photography
- No outside food and drinks allowed
- No pets allowed
- Security procedures, including frisking remain the right of the management.
- No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, helmets, lazer devices, bottles, musical instruments will be allowed in the venue and may be ejected with or without the owner from the venue.
- The sponsors/performers/organizers are not responsible for any injury or damage occurring due to the event. Any claims regarding the same would be settled in courts in Mumbai.
- People in an inebriated state may not be allowed entry.
- Organizers hold the right to deny late entry to the event.
- No cancellation and no-refunds if you can't make it for any reason
- If the show is cancelled you will be refunded the full amount