Perfect 48 by Aniruddh Mehta (thebigfatminimalist)
One of a kind, original, artwork by Aniruddh Mehta (thebigfatminimalist) from his 'Perfect' series.
- Medium : Acrylic on paper. Box Framed
- Size: 39.5" x 27.5"
- Accompanied with a certificate of authenticity signed by the artist and the gallerist.
- Price is inclusive of taxes.
- Shipping rates as applicable.
- For international orders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Shipping Rates as applicable
- Please email us at email@example.com for an estimate
Aniruddh Mehta (a.k.a thebigfatminimalist) is an independent Visual Artist, Graphic Designer and Art Director based out of Mumbai, India. He runs and manages Studio Bigfat, under which he takes up commercial projects and also works closely with the independent music scene in Mumbai. He has worked on projects for brands such as Puma, Redbull, Adidas and recently known for being the design-lead for the title sequence of Sacred Games on Netflix.