Play On Words | 3rd Nov | Method Juhu | Live Musical Performance
Multi-accomplished performer, composer and lyricist Hal Cazalet honours the Broadway career of his step Great-Grandfather P.G. Wodehouse. Alongside his favourite songs, the show celebrates the birth of the American musical and theatrical writing highlights of the last 120 years.
Featuring the work of P.G. Wodehouse, Jerome Kern, George and Ira Gershwin, Alan Jay Lerner, Rodgers and Hammerstein, Cole Porter, Maury Yeston, Noël Coward, Stephen Sondheim, Hal Cazalet, Dudley Moore, Andrew Lloyd Webber, Alan Ayckbourn, and many more. Through anecdotes, songs and impersonations, Hal transports us back to the Golden Age of Broadway and Hollywood through the literary genius of one of the greatest comic writers ever to put pen to paper. Simon Beck accompanies on the Piano.
Date : Friday, 3rd November 2023
Venue : Method Juhu
Time : 7 - 9 PM
Performance Duration : 75 minutes (no interval)
Language : English
Performer : Hal Cazalet
Director & Co-Writer : Hugh Wooldridge
Musical Director & Pianist : Simon Beck
Guest Performer : Vivek Madan
- Seating is on a first come first served basis
- The venue is unfortunately not wheelchair accessible
- No flash photography
- No outside food and drinks
- No pets
- Security measures, including frisking remain the right of the management
- No dangerous or potentially hazardous objects including but not limited to weapons, knives, guns, fireworks, helmets, lazer devices, bottles, musical instruments will be allowed inside the venue and may be ejected with or without the owner from the venue
- The sponsors, performers or venue are not responsible for any injury or damage occuring due to the event. Any claims regarding the same would be settled in the courts in Mumbai
- Organisers hold the right to deny late entry to the event
- This event is taking place in an art gallery with art, objects and collectibles on display. Any damage to these will be considered sold.
- No cancellation & refunds