The seismic shift taking place in society as we know it, we are faced with a question: Through constant change, is there strength in what remains?
In regard to the personal or the intimate, life may be nothing more than a stripping away. But when something fades away, does newness ever bloom?
Without any elaboration or discussion, we asked four artists to give their own interpretation for a simple yet complex phrase: What Remains?
- Ascension in 3D by Arshi SayedRs. 35,000.00
- Body Memory by Arshi SayedRs. 60,000.00
- Memories by Bhagyashri DangeRs. 65,000.00
- Shades of Solitude by Bhagyashri DangeRs. 60,000.00
- Disillusioned by Bhagyashri DangeRs. 65,000.00
- Connections by Bhagyashri DangeRs. 40,000.00
- Diminishing by Bhagyashri DangeRs. 40,000.00
- seconds/borders by Roshni BhatiaRs. 82,000.00
- Things Happening On Land by Roshni BhatiaRs. 70,500.00
- Afterwards by Roshni BhatiaRs. 82,000.00
- Untitled by Roshni BhatiaRs. 99,960.00
- Aftertaste; Citrus & Lavender by Roshni BhatiaRs. 82,000.00
- Systems Of Transition by Roshni BhatiaRs. 70,500.00