On Their Toes by Anilakumar Govindappa
An original work of art by Anilakumar Govindappa.
Medium : Acrylic on Canvas
Size : 53.5" x 65"
International collectors can contact us at email@example.com for shipping estimates and pricing in their local currencies. Orders place with delivery outside India will checkout with free shipping on the website, however packaging and shipping charges are applicable before dispatch.
For queries regarding NFT's of the artwork or cryptocurrency payment options, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipping within Mumbai is free.
- For non-Mumbai and International, shipping Rates as applicable. These will be shared after the order is placed.
- No returns, cancellations or refunds on art related orders.
- Artwork ships rolled outside the city of Mumbai.
Anilakumar has a BVA in painting from the Ken School of Art in Bengaluru and an MFA in printmaking from the Sarojini Naidu School of Arts and Commnuication, University of Hyderabad. A recipient of several awards, including the South Indian Art Exhibition Chandra Ilango Jury Award (2013) and the HRD Young Artist Scholarship awarded by the Ministry of Culture (2012), he has been part of many workshops, residencies and group exhibitions.
- “IMMERS” Group exhibition curated by Shaleen Wadhwana, at Somaiya Vidyavihar University – Mumbai March2022
- “Uncertainty” woodcut Prints Exhibition, Curated by Arpitha R G, Karnataka Chithrakala Parishath – Bangalore, Sep2021.
- With love from arttoytehran, Group show curated by Ali Qatre, Chi Gallery , Iran, Dec-2020
- Still-Life, virtual solo exhibition, curated by Vu Ngo, Vusawthis Art gallery, Canada, Oct-2020
- Desire of the city, Solo show at NO1. Shanthiroad Studio/Gallery, Bangalore, Nov-2019
- LANDSPACES space within a space, Group show curated by G. Vignesh, ArtHouz Gallery, Chennai, July-2019
- The Lay of the Land, Group show at Kalakriti Art Gallery,Hyderabad-May2019
- Dynamic desires, Group show at Dhi Artspace Gallery, Hyderabad – Nov-2018
- Tranquil and Trance, Duo show at Dhi Artspace Gallery, Hyderabad – Dec 2017
- India Re-Worlded: Seventy Years of investating a Nation, curated by Dr. Arshiya Lokhandwala, Gallery Odyssey in collaboration with Clark House, Mumbai-Sep 2017
- Linear Accent, drawing group exhibition at Dhi Artspace Gallery, Hyderabad
- Winding – Unwinding, curated by Sachin Bonde, Clark House Initiative, Mumbai- May 2017
- 58th National exhibition of art by Lalit Kala Akademi, NGMA Bengaluru- Feb 2017
- INLAKS Fine arts award shortlisted 2016-17
- Oesten Biennial of Drawing, Skopje 2016, Macadonia Sep – 2016
- Street Art Festival, curated by Giulia Ambrogi in collaboration with St+Art India and Telangana State Govt with Kalakriti Art Gallery, Hyderabad – Nov 2016
- Image, Memory and Visuality, curated by Nirmala Biluka in Krishnakriti Festival, Hyderabad – Jan 2016
- Emerging Pallete, Sristi Art Gallery, Hyderabad July-2015
- South Indian Art Exhibition by Chandra Ilango jury award, Chennai – 2013
- Karnataka Lalit Kala Akademi Scholarship 2012-13
- HRD Young Artist Scholarship from Delhi Ministry of Culture 2012
- Prafulla Dahanukar Art Foundation Grant 2021-22 for my woodcut print. Mumbai - 2021.
- Covid relief fund price from Manorama young printmaker Award 2021. Indian Printmaking House. New Delhi. -2021
- Dhi Artspace Gallery, woodcut art camp, Hyderabad – Jan 2016
- National student print-making workshop, Visva Bharati, Kala Bhavan, Santiniketan, March -2015
- Kala Sakshi Memorial Trust, workshop – Dec 2014
- M (A) P, Malleshwaram Accessibility Project, Graffiti workshop Bangalore 2012
- 5th National level arts collage student’s workshop, CAVA- Collage of visual arts, Mysore – 2012
- Karnataka Laith Kala Academy – Graphic Printmaking Fellowship, April2021
- Space Studio Sculpture Residency, Baroda, Feb2020
- Kalakriti Art Gallery, Hyderabad – 2018
- Nine Fish art gallery, Mumbai – Sep 2017
- PEEP open studio – Dhi Artspace Art Gallery, Hyderabad, Nov 2016
- Unwinding, conducted by Uttarayan Art Foundation, Gujarat, Jun 2015