Women Of The World Unite by Tyler
Medium : Spraypaint on Wood
Size: 32" x 41"
Tyler is an anonymous street artist from Mumbai. Since 2010 Tyler has created works using city walls as his canvas to bring to the fore various subjects that define society and culture around us. His works, often political, are brutally honest opinions expressed in charming and mischievous ways that relate and appeal to everyone who views them.
Tyler’s works have been exhibited in group shows in India and Amsterdam.
His works have appeared in several Indian and International news publications including The New York Times, Al Jazeera and The Times of India among others.
1. Price is inclusive of taxes.
2. Shipping rates as applicable.
3. For international orders, please email us at email@example.com
4. The artwork is accompanied by a certificate of authenticity stamped by the artist and signed by the gallerist.
5. No returns on art sales.
6. All works are limited stencil art editions. While the specific pieces here are unique with regards to the medium and found objects they are created on, the stencil art might be recreated in the future on different a different canvas. Each stencil edition will be recreated, if so, up to a maximum of 3 times.