The Complex Nature of Light and Decomposition by Arshi Sayed
A unique painting by Arshi Sayed exhibited as part of the show 'What Remains' at Method Kala Ghoda.
- Medium : Mixed Media
- Size : 42" x 29"
- Hand-signed by the artist
- Accompanied by a certificate of authenticity signed by the artist and gallerist
Arshi Sayed is a Mumbai-based multi-media artist with a diploma in graphic design and communication. Her work revolves around the exploration of the self that exists within the visible self. An ecosystem of passing thoughts, obsessive behaviors, death, and grief; an interplay of various forms of matter. It explores mental and spiritual displacement, growth of metaphysical life forms; a contraption of being and believing.
- Price is inclusive of taxes.
- Shipping charges will not be charged during checkout. They will be communicated to you once the order is placed and would need to be paid based on actuals. Mumbai shipping is free.
- Artwork ships framed in Mumbai and unframed in a roll outside Mumbai.
- We ship internationally at applicable rates. Customs and duties as per country norms and to be borne by the buyer.
- No returns on art sales.
- The art will ship once the show ends on 28th November 2021.
For international orders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We accept cryptocurrency payments in BTC and ETH. Please email us at email@example.com for more information.