Edge of Light by Darshika singh
An original painting by Darshika Singh.
Medium : Oil Pastels & Acrylics on Carbon Paper
Size : 56.5" x 55.5"
Framing : Black Metal Frame + Non-Reflective Acrylic
- Prices include govt. taxes
- Shipping as applicable. Shipping rates will be shared after order is placed. For an advanced estimate, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- No returns or refunds on art purchases
- We ship globally
- Shipping rates as applicable, please email us at email@example.com for an advanced estimate
- Local duties as applicable and to be borne by the collector
- Purchase of physical art does not include NFT for the same
- For further details, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Darshika is an interdisciplinary artist from Lucknow, currently developing her practice in Mumbai. She has a diploma in Fine Arts from Central Saint Martins. She describes her art practice, as a process of “seeing”, and believes that all sight has to start from the observance of the mundane, and elevate itself into the essential of things. Her art is an attempt to translate this essential sight, into a world filled with its own symbology and metaphysics that can contain and exist simultaneously both inside and outside the perceptible world.