Mohd. Intiyaz is a visual artist originally from Jharkhand, but migrated to Delhi due to unrest and uncertainty. In Delhi, he attained an MFA in Painting from Jamia Millia Islamia University. In 2018, his art was displayed at the Kochi Muziris Student Biennale, and was chosen as a resident artist for the prestigious Khoj Peers program in 2019. Subsequent years he was a resident artist with Art for Change and 1Shantiroad.
Mohd Intiyaz's works are highly personal and focus on firsthand experiences of migration and marginalization. His core memory of the past and his exposure to everyday occurrences in his neighborhood are central themes of his artwork, rooted in a sometimes uncomfortable reality. Through his work he narrates situations that most of his viewers will not personally encounter - and in doing this, he makes sure that nothing is forgotten.
2022 : Can We Talk? | Solo Exhibition | Method Kala Ghoda
2023 : बाद में आना | Solo Exhibition | Method Kala Ghoda
- Ways Of Seeing 2 by Mohd. Intiyaz
- Ways Of Seeing 3 by Mohd. Intiyaz
- Ways Of Seeing 4 by Mohd. Intiyaz
- Ways Of Seeing 5,6 (Set of 2) by Mohd. IntiyazRs. 52,500.00
- Ways Of Seeing 6 by Mohd. IntiyazRs. 29,500.00
- सारे निशान मिटा दिये गये 2 by Mohd. IntiyazRs. 115,000.00
- सारे निशान मिटा दिये गये 4 by Mohd. IntiyazRs. 115,000.00