Priyesh Trivedi is a self-trained visual artist and designer from Bombay. His work largely revolves around nostalgia, popular culture and détournement driven by irony and satire. He is also the creator of ‘Adarsh Balak’, a series of illustrations and comics that parodies and critiques the educational posters prevalent in Indian schools from late 80’s and early 90’s. Since its inception in 2014, the series has gathered a dedicated cult following on social media.
- Untitled by Priyesh TRs. 72,500.00
- Untitled by Priyesh TRs. 90,000.00
- Untitled by Priyesh TRs. 48,000.00
- Sadvertisements 3 by Priyesh T
- Sadvertisements 2 by Priyesh T
- Sadvertisements 1 by Priyesh T
- Untitled by Priyesh Trivedi | Bicycle Day 2021Rs. 9,876.00