Mona Sharma is a multidisciplinary artist whose practice revolves around personal experiences, surroundings, with a focus on the feeling of home & family life. Each piece serves as a reflection of her daily encounters & observations. She is fascinated with human nature & attempts to express it in a metaphorical manner. Deeply rooted in the feeling of home, she connects with the spaces around her in each of her paintings.
Mona Sharma has completed her BFA from the Government Institute of Fine Arts, Indore where she is currently pursuing an MFA. Her works have been featured in Kochi Students’ Biennale (2022-23), Jehangir Art Gallery, Mumbai (2022) CAF National Art Camp at Ajanta, Maharashtra (2022) & Abir India First Take (2021).
- Take Me Home by Mona SharmaRs. 50,000.00
- It'll Pass Soon by Mona SharmaRs. 142,500.00
- Looking At Us by Mona SharmaRs. 142,500.00
- Are You Ok? by Mona SharmaRs. 95,000.00
- I Want To Go Home by Mona Sharma | Set of 6 WorksRs. 110,000.00
- Stay Calm by Mona SharmaRs. 142,500.00
- Have Patience by Mona SharmaRs. 142,500.00
- Space In Between by Mona SharmaRs. 95,000.00
- It's Alright by Mona SharmaRs. 120,000.00
- Eating Anxiety by Mona SharmaRs. 95,000.00
- On The Toes by Mona SharmaRs. 47,500.00
- Tell Him To Stop by Mona SharmaRs. 120,000.00
- A Sunny Day by Mona Sharma | Set of 2 WorksRs. 225,000.00