Moon 10 by Aashim Tyagi
Medium : Digital Print with pigment inks on German, Hahnemühle FineArt, Photo matte 200 GSM
Edition Details :
- 4" x 6" + 2" mount
- 8" x 12" : Edition of 50
- 12" x 18" : Edition of 30
- 16" x 24" : Edition of 15
International collectors can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for shipping estimates and pricing in their local currencies. Orders place with delivery outside India will checkout with free shipping on the website, however packaging and shipping charges are applicable before dispatch.
Aashim Tyagi is a multidisciplinary artist working with photography, graphic design and text.
He has a Bachelor of Fine Art, Digital Arts from University of Oregon, 2004.
His photographs are observational and intimate, exploring the themes of memory, time, displacement, nostalgia and are inspired by documentary and street photography, cinema, music, public transport and abstract expressionism.
- All art ships unframed
- Shipping within Mumbai is free.
- For non-Mumbai and International, shipping Rates as applicable. These will be shared after the order is placed.
- No returns, cancellations or refunds on art related orders.