Ganga-Jamuni Tehzeeb Mini Print Box Set by Aaran Patel
A limited edition box set of 15 mini-prints by Aaran Patel.
Each box set contains:
1. Outer packaging box made with recycled cardboard.
2. Lasercut wooden box housing the 15 mini prints. The box is made from repurposed wood composite and might have minor imperfections.
3. A set of 15 mini prints
- 6 mini prints from the show Ganga-Jamuni Tehzeeb as exhibited at Method
- 6 additional mini prints as an extension of the same show.
- 1 mini print of the show writeup
- 2 mini prints of the show posters
Framing : Unframed
1. Price is inclusive of local taxes.
2. Shipping rates as applicable.
3. Framing can be done on request. Additional framing, shipping and packaging charges will be confirmed over email once we receive your order.
4. For international orders, please email us at email@example.com
About The Artist
Aaran Patel is an educator and photographer who is currently pursuing a Master in Public Policy at the Harvard Kennedy School of Government. He spent four years with Teach For India as a fellow and member of the organisation’s innovation cell, during which time he photographed classrooms and communities around the country and shot TFI’s ten year book, Grey Sunshine. Aaran has also photographed handloom initiatives in Maheshwar for the last decade, and more broadly been an observer of changing conceptions of space in several cities in India. Aaran collaborated with Jeff Nelson on "Mumbai is Upgrading" shown at G5A, an exhibition of digital artworks that sought to conserve elements of the past and develop a landscape of parallel existence.